KILLERBODY ALFA ROMEO TZ3 CORSA 190MM CLEAR BODY
Zagato contributed to Alfa Romeo’s centenary year by releasing the TZ3 Corsa at the 2010 Villa d’Este Concourso d’Eleganza. It’s a race-bred supercar intended stricly for track use that evokes the legendary TZ and TZ2 which Zagato crafted in the sixties.
The TZ3 Corsa is not a design exercise. It does not take inspiration only from the 90 year collaboration between the two brands, neither only from the Milanese conjunction between Alfa Romeo and Zagato. The TZ3 Corsa is a race car, honouring 100 years of races and victories across the whole 20th century.
This clear shell from Killerbody is supplied with decals and accessories for self-assembly. It's a gorgeous as the real thing and will make you the envy of other racers when you're powering round the track.
- Clear body (Untrimmed; Body holes not punched)
- Overspray film/Window masks
- Basic decal sheet (sponsor decals not included)
- Chromed plastic parts: Front/rear light bucket, Exhaust pipe, Front grill, Wing mirror lenses)
- Black plastic parts: Wing mirror, Wiper
- Parts bag: Screw, O-ring, Body clips, LED stopper, 3M double-sided tape, Aluminum tape
- Instruction sheet
- Long Wheelbase: 257mm
- Width: 195mm
Please Note: This bodyshell is sold clear and unpainted. images are for reference only -sponsor decals are NOT included (car also not included)