Tamiya Mad Bull - 58205
Tamiya is announcing the re-release of the 2WD R/C buggy Mad Bull. Featuring an easy-to-assemble chassis and dynamic go-anywhere performance thanks to its large wheels, the Mad Bull became one of the most popular Tamiya R/C buggies when it was originally released in 1997.
- Durable bathtub type monocoque chassis is matched with massive 115mm diameter tyres deliver huge ground clearance.
- Front independent swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension provides superb stability on rough track surfaces.
~ Highly-detailed injection-molded body can be easily finished with included stickers, without the need for painting.
- Driver torso figure is also included.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox is equipped with differential gears to effectively transmit motor power to the wheels.
- Tyres, wheels, and friction dampers are all pre-assembled to further ease chassis assembly.
Required for completion (not included): 2 channel radio control system with steering servo, battery pack and charger,tools, paint for driver figure.
Please see our RC starter sets in the R/C equipement section.