Tamiya NSU TT Jager (M-05) - 58649
This radio control assembly kit recreated the "Jagermiester" sponsored "NSU TT", which is a race orientated variation of the "Prinz". Almost 2500 models of this car were built in the 1960 & 970's by "NSU Moterenwerke AG".
The car is faithfully recreated with a detailed polycarbonate body on the race proven M-05 chassis.
- 1/10 scale assembly kit
- Detailed polycarbonate body moulding
- Includes moulded wing mirrors
- Detailed sticker set for the "Jagermeister" scheme
- M-05 chassi offers low center of gravity design
- Double wishbone suspension
- Gold colour multi spoke wheels with slick race tyres
- 239mm (long wheelbase)
- Includes 540 motor and electronic sped controller
- Wide range of option parts available
Note: Images are for reference only.
Required for completion (not included) : 2 channel radio control system with servo, battery pack and charger, paint and tools