Tamiya Sand Viper DT02 Tuned - 58374
Tuned version of the popular DT-02 series of models.
- High performance 2WD off road buggy assembly kit.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil dampers secures stable running.
- Suspension upper arms use double-ended shafts, enabling fully adjustable camber angle.
- TEU-101BK electronic speed control included with kit.
- Type 540 motor.
- Differential gear gearbox is fully sealed from dirt and stones, ensuring a long life of smooth handling.
- Drive shaft features joint cup made of highly durable metal.
- Full ball bearing configuration offers maximum engine efficiency.
- Features wide grooved front tires and spiked rear tires for excellent off-road ability.
- Newly designed body and wing shape
- Wheels are racey off-road dish type
· Length: 384mm
· Width: 248mm
· Height: 140mm
· Wheelbase: 260mm
· Lowest Ground Clearance: 26mm
· Weight: 1042g
· Motor: Type 540
· Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
· Tread: (Front & Rear) 216mm/208mm
· Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff.
· Steering Tie Rod: 2-piece
· Suspension: 4-wheel Double Wishbone
· Gear Ratio: 9.28:1
Required for completion: 2 channel radio control system with servo, battery pack & charger, paint for lexan bodies, tools.
Please see our Radio gear section for our Carson R/C starter pack.