TEAM ASSOCIATED RC10T6.2 TEAM KIT - AS 70003
The RC10T6.2 has new features such as an integrated fan mount, highly adjustable rear hub assembly, and the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion.
Race-winning heritage. Based on Team Associated's RC10B6.2 platform, the RC10T6.2 Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution for competitive truck racing. The RC10T6.2 Team Kit is the next iteration of the successful truck platform bringing updates to improve adjustability, durability, and most importantly, performance.
The engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 incorporated the updates racers like you asked for and included more tuning option parts in the box.
Designed to win. The RC10T6.2 shares key components with the RC10B6.2, RC10B6.2D, and RC10B74.1 Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time.
Like the RC10B6.2 and RC10B74.1, the RC10T6.2 has new features such as an integrated fan mount, highly adjustable rear hub assembly, and the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion.
The RC10T6.2 has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers an edge over the competition.
- New gull wing front and rear arms and shock towers for improved high traction handling
- B74.1 two-piece rear hubs with aluminum upper caps for fine geometry adjustments
- 1.3mm front anti-roll bar and hardware included for added high-speed stability
- Both Laydown and Layback Stealth(R) transmissions included for tuning weight bias
- Factory Team 13g aluminum ESC tray
- Updated side rails for 30mm motor fan mount shared with B6.2 series buggies
- +1 carbon fiber steering block arms
- B74 66mm rear axles and 91mm CVA bones
- 8.5mm aluminum rear clamping hexes with laser etching
- Updated front body mount is more rigid to protect body from cracking
- Standard weight 1.0mm Pro-Line(R) Enforcer body included
Legacy RC10T6.2 Features
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and three mid-motor positions for improved handling on all track types
- Differential height adjustment with included 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts
- Easy access to differential
- Split slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Heavy-duty routed 4.0mm carbon fiber shock towers
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for easy Ackermann adjustments
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount for added strength
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ballstuds allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing bind and friction
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit (requires assembly)
Length: 368mm (14.49in)
Weight: varies Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Required to Complete
(Images are for reference only. Electronics / Wheels & Tyres not included)
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 2- cell LiPo battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale 12mm hex truck wheels
- 1:10 scale truck tires and foam inserts
- Cyanoacrylate (CA) glue for tires and wheels
- Thread locking compound
- Polycarbonate paint
- Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Body Scissors, Reamer / Hole Punch, Shock Pliers, Hex Wrenches, Nut Drivers, Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Calipers or a Precision Ruler.