JUSTSTOCK COMBO-XR10-JS4 - BLACK - G2.1 13.5T - HW38020240
Hobbywing XR10 Justock speed control and Justock 3650SD brushless motor combo pack.
Cont./Peak Current - 60A/380A
Motor Limit - Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
Applications - 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
(Motor) KV Limit - Brushless Motor Limit 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: =8.5T (1/10 on-road), =11.5T (1/10 off-road)
Brushless Motor Limit 3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH:=13.5T (1/10 on-road), =17.5T (1/10 off-road) .
LiPo/NiMH Cells - 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
BEC Output - 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
Fan (Included) - Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
Connectors - Input End: No, Output End: No.
Size/Weight (mm/g) - 33.5mm(L) x 28.5mm(W) x 30.5mm(H) / 59.8g
ESC Programming - Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
BRCA 'Blinky approved'
- The main feature of these motors is the fixed timing and easy to use solder joints, making it an excellent motor for controlled classes.
- The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- The silicon O-ring seal fitted between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case and prevent dust from entering the HALL sensor.
- The detachable structure design for daily cleaning and maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of this Justock motor and improve its operating efficiency.
- This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands.
- This Justock motor is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It can be an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class races but can also be a nice choice for newbies for practice.
- The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR, and ROAR specifications.
NOTE: Image is for reference only and may show a different wind motor.