Planet TS2+2 2.4GHz 2-Channel Stick Transmitter & 6-channel Rx
For years Planet has led the way when it comes to affordable, entry-level radio systems. For these reasons the brand has built a loyal following, especially so thanks to a rock-solid 2.4GHz radio link. The TS2+2 stick transmitter (Tx) is a simple-to-use versatile 4-channel unit with two stick channels and two auxiliary channels.
It's perfect for beginners to boats, cars, trains and many more. In fact, anyone entering the amazing world of R/C will appreciate the TS2+2's extra features above and beyond some other basic 2-channel systems.
For starters there are two extra channels, one operated by three-position switch, the other by a variable dial. They're perfect for those extra functions, especially with boats. Both CH1 and Ch2 have adjustable dual rates, so control response can be customised. For instance, on a 2-channel glider, the amount of rudder and elevator deflection can be adjusted to improve the model's flying qualities.
Easy to use, easy to live with, Planet's TS2+2 is all you need to get you going.
- Single-axis throttle (up/down) and steering (left/right) sticks
- Proportional steering and throttle control with adjustable dual rates
- Digital trims on steering and throttle channels
- Servo reversing on steering and throttle controls
- Auxiliary channel with rotary dial (CH4)
- Auxiliary channel with 3-position switch (H3 )
- 2.4GHz AFHSS Proteus radio protocol
- Tx charge port for rechargeable batteries (not included)
What's in the Box
- 1x Planet 2+2 transmitter
- 1x Planet Proteus 6-channel receiver
- 1x User manual
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA-size batteries for transmitter.