Tamiya Hot Shot (2007) - 58391
Tamiya's original Hot Shot, first released in the 1980's was a game changer in the R/C world. Featuring full time 4wd with sealed gearboxes and double wishbone suspension, the design has paved the way for many modern buggy designs to this day.
Fans wanted the car to be re released so Tamiya obliged in 2007, with a slightly updated design to make the car more user friendly.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the improved Hotshot off-road buggy.
- Redesigned chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with unique front and rear mono-shocks.
- Diaphragm-type oil dampers provide stable off-road performance.
- New propeller shaft features dog bone type linkage to optimize power transmission efficiency.
- Buggy body with large rear wing remains faithful to the original styling.
- Aluminum heat sink helps keep the motor cool and is also an eye-catching chassis highlight.
- Triangular wheel hubs further enhance the buggys unique look.
- Oval block / Pin type tyres as the original.
- Electronic speed controller included
- 540 motor included
Required for completion (not included): 2 channel radio control system with servo, battery pack and charger, paint, tools for assembly.