Tamiya TBLE02S Brushed/Brushless ESC - 45057
As supplied in Tamiya kits. Suitable for brushed or brushless motors (Sensor lead required-Not included)
This ESC is especially designed for use with the TBLM series of Tamiya Brushless Motors (Sensored-Type) and brushed motors over 25 turns.
Brake and neutral brake settings can be adjusted independently, and it
features 3 protection systems against overheating, overloading and low voltage.
It is also compatible with brushed motors (Normal Type 540 and Sports-Tuned Motors 25 Turn or higher).
Note: When using servos with a current exceeding 1.5A, BEC output may be shut down. We recommend using a power cap fitted to your receiver to help prevent brown out situations.
- Forward, Reverse, Braking (Reverse function may be disabled)
- Input voltage: 6.6-7.2V
- Dimensions: 42mmx34mmx25mm
- Max. continuous current: 60A
- Receiver output: 6V/1.5A
- Weight: 50.8grams (including cables)
- Protection systems: overheat, overload, low voltage to 4.8V (LiFe battery only)
- Note: Does not support LiPo 6.0 voltage cut-off
- Compatible motors: TBLM series (sensored)
- Brushed motors 540 size over 25 Turns